Monday, July 17, 2006

Late Adopter

I have finally got round to becoming addicted to Flickr ... why didn't anyone tell me ;-)

The main reasons I've taken the plunge are:
a) to stop my blog from becoming overloaded with photos
b) to organise my photos/scans of artwork and make them available for me to gaze at/bore other people with when I'm out and about.

My main problem now is that I have ton of images I want to post but have to go through and think of titles and tags for them. The first batch are up now (with some tweaking still left to do) ... mainly photos from our trip yesterday to the Scar House Reservoir in the most gorgeous weather imaginable :o) ... feast your eyes here

2 comments:

welshwitch36 said...

You have some really great pictures on your flickr doodaa...very impressed but then you are one creative chick :o)

Hellkitten said...

thanks :-) ... it's just point and click as a wise welsh witch once said (often) ;-) Does help when it's gorgeous weather too :o)