Saturday, August 09, 2008

Ordinary Sparkling Moments


Ordinary Sparkling Moments by Christine Mason Miller

As soon as I saw that Swirly Girl was publishing a book I knew I had to have a copy ... especially once I'd taken a peek inside .... so I got my head round the time difference and made sure I was at the front door of her etsy shop as soon as it was up for sale ... spurred on by the chance to get one of 25 free collages :-) ... and now I just have to wait for it to arrive - I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw in your archives that there was a stich'n'bitch in york. Are you still based in york? What's happened to that?

Helen Harrop said...

Hi there Amanda - Yes I'm still in York but it's been ages since I've been to Stitch 'n' Bitch ... I'll try and find out if it's still running but they used to meet in the Starbucks at the top of Borders so you might want to check with them. I was only thinking yesterday that I should start going again so let me know if you find out first!

Thanks, Helen x