Saturday, April 30, 2005

EDM - Glasses challenge


'Empty Vessel'

I don't wear glasses but we do own plenty of wine glasses :-) This one is part of a set which were bought for us from our wedding list - it has gold painted glass strands running around it and we also have the matching champagne flutes and even margarita glasses (needless to say we somehow haven't got round to using those yet but they do look awful pretty on the shelf ;-)
~~ I'm particularly proud of getting the word 'miniscus' into a poem ... what skill ;-) ~~

4 comments:

Shelly McC said...

great drawing. love the gold around the middle. Looks like a nice set od glasses.

Robyn said...

How jealous I am that you don't have to rely on eye glasses!
How jealous I am that you have such nice wine glasses from which to drink!
How jealous I am that you could find a way to use 'miniscus' in a poem!

Thanks for sharing :-)
Robyn
Scratches & Scribbles

Sunday Afternoons said...

Very creative take on glasses! I would have never thought of that. If you need a margarita recipe I'll be posting one on my blog tomorrow. :-)

Linda said...

Oh, that's just clever! Love the drawing!