Wednesday, June 04, 2008

one small key was all she needed


one small key was all she needed
Originally uploaded by creating in the dark

Oh my poor blog, how I've neglected you! I will be making amends over the next month or so when I share all my exciting news about my trip to the Art Nest Retreat all the way over the pond in Utah! ... More about that soon but for now here's the bundle of joining information that arrived in the mail a couple of days ago ... look at that gorgeous little key ... and the vintage fabric ... oh my word I am in for the time of my life I think :-)

1 comment:

Julie Collings said...

it was so very wonderful to have you join us at the nest! hope your journey home was a safe one.
i am lovling that sweet tea, thank you.
i am staying tuned for your art nest post. . .