Sunday, February 20, 2005

Hooray for Bukowski and watercolour pencils


"What Matters Most ..."

I did this a few months ago as a gift for my husband and it's now framed and hanging on our living room wall. It's a copy of the artwork on the front of a Charles Bukowski book of poems ...



I used watercolour pencils on watercolour pencil paper - it was the first time I used my watercolour pencils with water and I'm *really* pleased with how it turned out. It gave my creative recovery a big shot in the arm to see what I was capable of doing when I *finally* sat my procrastinating ass down and got on with it.

1 comment:

moonchild said...

Good on you for being so prolific! I have all those intentions to make my blog an interesting, rambling place (with secret drawers) but after 12 years online it's all I can do to keep my odd little website (http://mikez.cjb.net/) alive! I do share many interests with you, like watercolours and Bukowski .... and hairy children! Keep creating, it's great.