Friday, April 29, 2005

Bike postcard up for grabs ... if your name is Janey


'A Bicycle Made for You'

I had been thinking of drawing my new bike (which I *love*) but didn't get around to it until I saw Janey's cheery bike picture. Janey is a prolific postcard artist who will send you a postcard of your choice for free ... all you have to do to balance out your karma is send a postcard to someone else for free ... so how about it Janey? - this one is reserved for you in return for the one you're sending me ... if you want it just send me an e-mail with your snail mail address :-)

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Gosh, you've been busy since I last dropped by! I love your bicycle drawing! The colours, the stars! :-)

Hugs from misty moisty Liverpool

Anonymous said...

Oh, yess, yess please. I'll send you my snail addy. And I'm not saying the bike on my blog is yours, I'm not saying that at all because it's a surprise. Oh but I really like this one. It's such a heavenly bike that it doesn't even touch the ground and it has a key too. Finishing gushing now. Off to feed the cats and draw more postcards.

Anonymous said...

Me again, you know you're on my ppp (personal postcard project) list? Now get going and send some surprise postcards to people :>