Sunday, April 10, 2005

i-Friday ~ Alone ~


'Travel Alone'

I actually chose the quote for last weeks illustration friday theme which was 'travel' but then I was too busy getting employed (yes, you read it right - I'm a wage slave once again, albeit on a 6 week temporary contract) to get anything done. As serendipitous luck would have it, this weeks theme of 'alone' fits just fine so I've gone with my undrawn idea from last week - the extra incubation time hasn't harmed it any I'm sure.
It's drawn with my new Rotring art pen which I love, love, love. I also bought a set of Letraset promarkers which I'm looking forward to experimenting with ... hurrah for wage slavery and being able to afford stuff again.
:-))

3 comments:

paige said...

very pretty and delicate. I really like this.

Joe said...

Quite nice! Don't work to hard!

Robyn said...

What an evocative drawing, HellKitten! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
Robyn
Scratches & Scribbles