Sunday, March 27, 2005

i-Friday ~ Crowded ~


'If More Crowded ...'

This is my entry for this weeks Illustration Friday topic. The background is a quote that I've written in gold and silver pens over and over (and over) again in different directions. I showed it to my beloved and he enquired after my mental state (i.e. "Have you gone mad?) ... well perhaps he has a point. Anyone out there deranged enough to work out what the quote is?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30th March - Bonus entry:


'Urban Sprawl'

This is a photo-shopped photo of some highrise bird boxes near the Rawcliffe stretch of the River Ouse. It was a grey-skied day so I thought I'd muck about with it in Photoshop and see if I could make it look sunny and colourful ... then I stumbled across this effect and forgot all about the sunshine :-) If I actually knew what I was doing with Photoshop I'd probably never have been able to do this - hurrah for blissful creative ignorance.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Ha ha! I think I have a cut down version of Photoshop somewhere that came free with a camera or scanner or something. Beginning to think I should try and find it again!

Joe said...

Wow I got a head ach trying to read your quote! Love the pic.