Friday, March 04, 2005

An unguided tour of my art room


These are some photos of my art room (which I'll give a better name once I've thought of one) - it's in the small bedroom upstairs in our house and it's the first time I've ever had a room of my own to create stuff in. Wendel is in his usual spot by the radiator.

It's quite tidy at the moment because I only finished sorting it out this week ... I can't wait to start getting some of my art work up on the walls.

This my desk, it's a breakfast bar we bought a few years ago when we lived in a flat. It didn't fit in anywhere downstairs but it's perfect for my room so I adopted it :-)

That's Angelica stealing my favourite seat - the floor cushions are ancient I'm planning to make new covers for them once I've learnt to sew. The keyboard in the corner was donated to us by friends years ago and still I haven't started learning to play piano but one day ...

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I really envy you your room. My room is still floor to ceiling "stuff". No, I don't mean just by the walls! Well, maybe not quite as bad as that, but it's a business navigating across the floor. A matter of move things as you go. Maybe I should post pics of it as a nag to me to get it sorted!